If you are considering buying a used vehicle our engineers will complete a comprehensive evaluation of the vehicle and perform a thorough vehicle check on the vehicles history.
A typical Pre-Purchase Inspection would include the following:
- Full vehicle history check
- Examine exterior bodywork & paintwork for signs of previous or present damage
- Examine the frame/chassis for previous and present damage
- Test drive the vehicle to examine the running of the engine, to assess that all areas of the car (including, gearbox, clutch, drive-shafts, steering and brakes) are in proper working order.
- All lights, (including warning lights), brake pedal rubber, gearstick, steering wheel, seat belts are checked.